Hello all and good morning.
Well we are pretty much moved into our new house. I just don't have the energy to do anything. I am thinking it is because of my Bipolar that is causing my lack of wanting to do anything.
For those of you unfamiliar with Bipolar, here is a short description.
Bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression) causes serious shifts in a person’s mood, energy, thinking, and behavior – from the highs of mania on one extreme, to the lows of depression on the other. More than just a fleeting good or bad mood, the cycles of bipolar disorder last for days, weeks, or months. Unlike ordinary mood swings, the mood changes of bipolar disorder are so intense that they interfere with your ability to function.
I have not been able to get into the swing of things. I know there is a lot to get done but can't seem to find the energy to do them. To top it off I have ADHD. So I am thinking of all the things that need to be done. In my mind I am bouncing from project to project. However the Bipolar is stepping in and causing me not to want to do anything. So I am in a state of raw confusion.
Lord,
I come to you now asking for help, my mind is so cluttered with things that need to be done but yet I don't have the energy needed to complete even one task. Please Lord give me the energy and the clear headed-ness to accomplish the things that need to be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment